Music

  • Bad romance
  • Jeux sensuel
  • Bad boy

Movie

  • 12 steps
  • Avatar 3D
  • Brother

mardi 1 décembre 2009

Christmas time !


Today , I will talk about the christmas in my family. The December 24th , my family come at my house , my grand-mother, my aunt and uncle , my cousins and many other people. They come for super and we eat many things, like pie of meat , turkey, ham ect. After the super we open gift, it's very exciting. This year I hope than my father and my mother buy my laptop or my car , and I hope than my god-mother buy my numerical camera. So , this is the same thing each year.

words :97

2 commentaires:

  1. It's a great plans that you have for Christmas time.
    I hope you'll have all the gifts and all the pleasure that you want !

    See you after holiday :)
    Have a good Christmas time !

    Émilie Alain
    32 words

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am happy for you and I wish you to you and your family a happy Christmas day and a happy new year. It's time to meet the people that we like.

    RépondreSupprimer