
Hawaii , it's wondefull
One day , I would like to visit Hawaii,because , I like to go on a beach and to stay under the sunshine . Many other reasons can be good to go there , you can learn another language like Hawaiien and English , you can visit many volcano like the Mauna Ulu and the Kilauea and many others. But ,my reason to go there is to practise surf on tha Pacific ocean. I would like to learn that because , it's a dangerous sport and I think I would like the feeling . In Hawaii , there are many activities. If you want to go in an attraction park , you can go at Hawaiien waters park Wet 'n' wild Hawaii . If you want to learn about theire culture, you must go at the Memorial cultural center. If you have kids and they like sea creature , you should go at Sea life park Hawaii , you can swim with dolphin and all day fun packages . So , I hope that I can go there soon.
One day , I would like to visit Hawaii,because , I like to go on a beach and to stay under the sunshine . Many other reasons can be good to go there , you can learn another language like Hawaiien and English , you can visit many volcano like the Mauna Ulu and the Kilauea and many others. But ,my reason to go there is to practise surf on tha Pacific ocean. I would like to learn that because , it's a dangerous sport and I think I would like the feeling . In Hawaii , there are many activities. If you want to go in an attraction park , you can go at Hawaiien waters park Wet 'n' wild Hawaii . If you want to learn about theire culture, you must go at the Memorial cultural center. If you have kids and they like sea creature , you should go at Sea life park Hawaii , you can swim with dolphin and all day fun packages . So , I hope that I can go there soon.

Yes its true Hawaii its a beautiful place but I`m never going in this place but I saw manys picture and the payssage is superb the in hawaii :)
RépondreSupprimer