Music

  • Bad romance
  • Jeux sensuel
  • Bad boy

Movie

  • 12 steps
  • Avatar 3D
  • Brother

samedi 12 décembre 2009

The end of the secondary !


The end of the secondary, secondary five , all people said that it's the best year at school. I think it's true, so it can be sad too. Because it's the last year with all your friends but we just have to apraciate the time with them. The end of the secondary will mean the graduation, how many year have you thought about your dress, about your hair, It's the day than you become a princess. But after this day you will reached a new stage in your life, end you will start an another stage , the COLEGE.

Words: 102

2 commentaires:

  1. I'm agree with you it's a really big year for all of us. I'ts really important because it's the choice that we do for the futur ! But it's important to don't forget FUN because it's the end so we have to celebrate all our worlk !
    cindyxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Me too I am agree with your opinion because the secondary five is the last year with the same people. After the people separates in different Cegep and you end up to know others persons.

    35 words

    RépondreSupprimer