Music

  • Bad romance
  • Jeux sensuel
  • Bad boy

Movie

  • 12 steps
  • Avatar 3D
  • Brother

lundi 11 janvier 2010

Later I will ...


Today, I will talk about what a would like to do, my future job.
Later, I would like to be Lawyer!
If I realy want to do this, I need to go at the colege in '' Science Humaine '' for 2 years, or I can do a technical juridical for 3 years. It's two way that I can take. After the colege, I neeed to go at the University Laval or another University and I have to study in Law for 4 years. After all schooling, I can practise this job and I can be Lawyer or Judge or Notary. So I can do many jobs. But I realy want to be Lawyer, I don't know exactly why, but I think it's that joint the most my personality.You what do you want to do next year?Do you want to go at the Colege?

Words: 134

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire