Music

  • Bad romance
  • Jeux sensuel
  • Bad boy

Movie

  • 12 steps
  • Avatar 3D
  • Brother

dimanche 10 janvier 2010

My family ,

My family!
I have one brother, his name is Samuel, he is 12 years old, he is in secondary 1 and he plays hockey. My mother's name is Louise, she is 44 years old and she is representin marketing she's a very good mother and I love her. My father's name is Mario, he is 46 years old and he works at Alcoa I very love my father too. I have two cats, one male and one female, the male's name is gryzoo he is 12 years old, the female's name is flannelle, she is 5 years old. We are a verry good family and we like all people in my family!

words: 113

1 commentaire:

  1. wow gryzoo and flannelle, it's so cute ! Me I have 2 dogs, the first it's Roxy (is a boy but it have a name of girl) and it is a small dog (''barbette''). My seconde is Cobra, it's boxer. It is a big dog hihi...

    RépondreSupprimer