Music

  • Bad romance
  • Jeux sensuel
  • Bad boy

Movie

  • 12 steps
  • Avatar 3D
  • Brother

jeudi 14 janvier 2010

Things that I can live whitout

My cell phone, is very important because I always need it for talk or msg texte.
I always have my Ipod too, because I need music in my car if I don't have it I don't want to drive because it's bad whitout music. I can't live whitout my boy friend, because he is my life and a realy love him. My money, if I don't have my money i'm very sad , because whitout money I can't go shopping. My family, because a REALY love them, they are fantastic, they are my life. The last things it's my bottle of water, it's funny but a very love water and a need it.

I need many others things but the principal is there!

Words: 129

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire