Music

  • Bad romance
  • Jeux sensuel
  • Bad boy

Movie

  • 12 steps
  • Avatar 3D
  • Brother

jeudi 14 janvier 2010

Shopping

For me, the shopping is a pasion. I realy love it, because when I enter in a shop I feel good! I go shopping one day per week. I love clothings, shoes, jowelry, makeup and body products. I love cloth like silk, wool, cotton and I realy love their colors. Frequently, I go shopping for nothing in particular but I love it. I love fashion, maybe, one day I will do this passion for a proffession. My favorite store is '' Simons and Sefora '' . And you , what is you favorite store?

Words: 81

2 commentaires:

  1. I know that the boys don't like shopping like girls, but me I like shopping! Not the same shopping that you Élisabeth. I like to look for music products like intruments, cd or musical shows. ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. me too I like shopping yess I life the feeling when I in shopping because I like clothing..! me my favorite store is Guess but élie I tink you know this haha.

    RépondreSupprimer